So, I have a good number of people messaging me, asking what happened. Sorry to re-use this blog, but it was handy for this, that way I don't just have to copy/paste the same speech each time.
First, there is no anger or bitterness. Really, it doesn't feel all that different. That's kinda the problem. Splitting up should hurt if we're meant to stay together. We've both been thinking the same thing for a while now, we aren't really in love anymore. We're like roommates or good friends. I love Julie, but not in that way anymore, and no mater what they say, good communication isn't enough, you need some sort of passion.
There was a time when I couldn't imagine a life without Julie, but now, we aren't really connected anymore. Really, we are just acknowledging what is already true. We aren't really a couple in real life.
What will the future hold?
We are going to stay legally married for now, it ensures the other person has health insurance to fall back on and saves a lot of other legal trouble. From there, who knows.
No comments:
Post a Comment